Windows 10 - use ctrl+space to change input method.
If you’re using multiple input methods, you’ll notice that windows 10 only supports win + space to change input methods. It’s really a pain for those who upgraded from windows 7. Fortunately, we have a simple way to save ctrl+space back in windows 10.
##Mapping ctrl+space to win+space
- Dowanlod and install AutoHotKey.
- Open notepad, copy and paste following content:
- Save the file to any location as “inputmethod.ahk”.
- Right click “inputmethod.ahk”, choose “Create a shortcut”.
- Copy “win10ChineseInutMethodFix.ahk - Shortcut” to “C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup”. Note: change “yourname” to your account name.
Now ctrl+space mapped to win+space. Happy typing! :)